Miscellaneous Fee Schedule
This page contains information about fees and rates for some of the accounts we offer.
Overdraft and Returned Items
- $25.00 Fee for each insufficient funds debit returned unpaid. This fee applies to insufficient funds created by check, in-person withdrawal, or other electronic means.
- $25.00 Fee for each debit paid that creates an overdraft. This fee applies to insufficient funds created by check, in-person withdrawal, or other electronic means.
- $7.50 Daily overdraft fee (not applicable to savings accounts).
- $25.00 Stop payment fee (all items).
- $25.00/hr + $1.50/copy Account Research fee.
- $20.00/hr Account Balancing Assistance fee.
- Dormant Account: $5.00 per month after 12 months of no activity
- $10.00 Incoming Domestic fee (per transfer).
- $25.00 Outgoing Domestic fee (per transfer).
- $50.00 Outgoing International fee (per transfer).
- $5.00 Cashier’s Checks (Customers only)
- Check Orders: Third party vendor prices will vary by manufacturer and style
- $20.00 Collection Item fee ($30.00 non-customers).
- $5.00 ACH origination fee
- $15.00 ATM or Debit card replacement fee
- $0.25 Temporary check fee in excess of 20 checks
- $15.00 Close account by mail fee
- $3.00 Account activity printout fee
- $3.00 Special statement cutoff fee
- $5.00 Notary fee
- $1.00 Photocopy fee ($1.50 non-customers)
- $10.00 Telephone funds transfer fee
- $1.00 Same day ACH (per debit item)
- $7.50 Non-customer check cashing
- $1.50 Pop Money
- $3.00 Pop Money (Next Day)
- $3.00 External Transfer
- $3.50 Fax (incoming or outgoing)
Talk to your relationship banker today if you have any questions about service fees.