Date of posting: 06/15/2020
Thank you for your patience and loyalty as we’ve navigated through this unprecedented time. Our team has worked tirelessly to meet your needs and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
Our Hot Springs, Pecos, Huning Castle, and Douglas branches are now open with regular hours. Our Mora branch will reopen with regular hours on July 1, 2020. We will be following all local guidelines regarding COVD-19 precautions, including required mask usage and social distancing.
Here is what you can expect from us:
Although we’d love to see all of you in person, we recommend coming into the Branches only as necessary. If your needs can be met using our online or mobile options, we encourage you to use those. We also still recommend utilizing our drive-thru whenever possible for an in-person transaction. Our customer service representatives are standing by to assist you at 505-243-1890.
Date of posting: 03/26/2020
Mobile Deposit and RDC
Temporary cut-off for mobile deposit or RDC is 2:30pm MST. Any mobile deposit made after 2:30pm MST will be reviewed next banking day.
Date of posting: 03/19/2020
Visit one of our bank owed ATMs Click Here to find one that is close to you! Were you not able to find one close to you? Use one of the 55,000+ ATMs on the AllPoint Network Click Here to find one near you.
Date of posting: 03/18/2020
Temporary Lobby Closure
Southwest Capital Bank continues to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation in New Mexico. We are very confident our team is taking all the right measures and working diligently to keep both customers and employees safe.
In an abundance of caution, beginning March 19, we will be temporarily closing our lobbies at every branch location. Customers will be admitted into the lobby by appointment only. All drive up windows will be operational and provide our normal full service transaction business. We believe these changes will help with potential community spread, along with ensuring we keep our branch employees healthy and safe.
We encourage all customers to use mobile and online resources whenever possible. If you need to conduct an in-person transaction, please visit our drive up windows located at our Mora, Pecos, Hot Springs, Mountain View, and Huning locations.
If you need to schedule an appointment to open a new account, apply for a loan, or access your safety deposit box, please call 505-243-1890 and your call will be directed accordingly.
Should you have any other questions or need assistance, our customer support staff is available at 505-243-1890, Mon-Fri, 8 am – 5 pm.
Date of posting: 03/16/2020
Have you visited the NEW Tech Tips page?
We will be posting helpful, how-to-videos every day in an effort to help you manage your banking from the comfort of your office or home.
Date of posting: 03/12/2020
Want to talk to someone regarding Covid-19 (coronavirus)?
Call the New Mexico Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline @ 1-855-600-3453
Date of posting: 03/11/2020
Keeping things clean!
We have been working closely with the companies who we partner with to clean our branches and Operations Center to ensure that we are properly cleaning and disinfecting. We have confirmed that our cleaning team is in compliance with the CDC recommendations regarding properly cleaning and disinfecting surfaces. They have made the following statement:
"Please be confident we are taking all necessary precautions to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus or any other virus. As a result, we are enhancing our cleaning procedures in the interest of our customers' health and safety. As early as this week, we will be using Hillyard Re-Juv-Nal, our EPA approved, hospital-grade disinfectant on high-touch surfaces in your building. These surfaces include: light switches, door handles, door frames, all restroom surfaces, breakroom, conference room tables and break area surfaces. This goes beyond the standard CDC guidelines."
Our employee's and customer's health comes first and is our top priority!
We will continue to provide updates as they are presented to us.
Date of posting: 03/09/2020
What is Southwest Capital Bank doing?
Southwest Capital Bank is actively monitoring the status of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) better known as the coronavirus. At the moment, New Mexico has confirmed cases of the coronavirus, however, we are taking the necessary steps to help protect both our employees and our customers when visiting our branches.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to all who visit any branch
- All branches will be cleaned daily with the necessary cleaning solutions to help disinfect surfaces
- Kleenex will be available to cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Ways to prevent the spread of the coronavirus?
Ways to prevent the spread of the coronavirus?
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based (60%) hand sanitizer, if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
In the event that we must close a branch location due to the spread of the coronavirus, below are some helpful tips to help ensure our customers can continue to manage their finances accordingly.
How can I make a deposit if I am unable to go into a branch?
- Check deposits can be completed by way of our mobile app; click here to learn more. Business customers can, in addition to the mobile app, make check deposits via Remote Deposit Capture if already setup.
- Cash deposits must be made inside the branch. However, if you are not feeling well help us protect our employees and other customers by using our drive-thru to complete your deposit.
How can I complete a cash withdrawal from my account?
- Visit one of our SWCB ATMs – Click here to find the closest one to you! If there is not a SWCB ATM close by, we encourage you to use any AllPoint ATM and complete a cash withdrawal surcharge FREE Click here to locate the closest one to you.
- Cash withdrawals can also be completed at any one of our branches that has a drive-thru
Who do I call at Southwest Capital Bank if I have additional questions?
Our Customer Support team is available Monday – Friday 8am -5pm at 505-247-7922. Should we need to close a location during this time our customer support team will be able to provide up to the minute details about any and all changes.